Tulsi Gabbard

A place to bring a contemplative / Dharmic perspective and opinions to current events, politics and economics.
User avatar
Charbel
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:14 am

Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Post by Charbel » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:31 am

Tulsi is all over the shop; basically the same as pre-President Trump, who promised peace, except against Iran.
Further, in the Middle East, Syria and Hezbollah are increasing their ballistic missile technology and stockpiles, aided by the world's leading state-sponsor of terrorism, Iran.

March 4, 2014 https://gabbard.house.gov/news/press-re ... 015-budget
The interview below shows she is clearly has the psyche of a Cold War type neo-conservative; where she promotes ridiculous US fear of North Korea & other small nations, as though the US has serious threats to fear.
Obama's Iran Deal is akin to the Munich Pact with Hitler ... Mar. 03, 2015

“In short, when it comes to the war against terrorists, I’m a hawk,” Gabbard said. “When it comes to counterproductive wars of regime change, I’m a dove.”

August 28, 2016 https://web.archive.org/web/20160829130 ... l-take-her
Gabbard has a well known strong relationship with Trump's #1 financier Anti-Iranian Sheldon Adelson and even introduces proposed legislation to protect his gambling interests:
Republican mega-donor Sheldon Adelson is making a renewed push to ban online gambling after it failed last year.

Reps. Jason Chaffetz, a Utah Republican, and Tulsi Gabbard, a Hawaii Democrat, reintroduced an Adelson-backed bill Wednesday, provoking another battle within the deep-pocketed gaming community pitting Adelson’s Las Vegas Sands against MGM Resorts and Caesars Entertainment, which hope to make money online.

https://time.com/3695948/sheldon-adelso ... ge_article
Sheldon Adelson: Attack Iran with an atomic bomb Oct 25, 2013


Anyway, I never trusted her because there is something about her. Much much more perfectly referenced research at the links:
https://www.jacobinmag.com/2017/05/tuls ... atic-party
https://jacobinmag.com/2019/01/yes-tuls ... l-war-hawk

Occupation of Afghanistan & destruction of Iraq, Libya & Syria (including estimated 800,000 killed people) already accomplished therefore she can publicly oppose those.

War against Iran not yet started so she can support the starving & impoverishing the Iranian people by blocking their main revenue earner - oil.

Tulsi supports "siege warfare"; starving the human population; making them sick; depriving them of medicine; wrecking their economy; provoking civil war; etc. In short, preventing gaining of the material requisites of food, clothing, shelter & medicine.


User avatar
Charbel
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:14 am

Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Post by Charbel » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:28 am

My favourite Bernie Sanders expose video: BERNIE SANDERS WOODSHED UNCENSORED https://www.bitchute.com/video/pp9Mg7c8aTok/

Provide Tulsi with some companionship. :hug:

Oh... might as well add my favourite prophetic video from 2008.



Democrats & Republicans :group:

User avatar
DNS
Site Admin
Posts: 495
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:49 am
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, Estados Unidos de América
Contact:

Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Post by DNS » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:47 pm

Charbel wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:31 am
The interview below shows she is clearly has the psyche of a Cold War type neo-conservative; where she promotes ridiculous US fear of North Korea & other small nations, as though the US has serious threats to fear.
Of course North Korea was (possibly still is) a threat to the U.S. They have WMD, nukes, and missiles that can almost reach Hawaii, where she lives and it's part of the U.S., the 50th State.

"Almost doesn't count except in horseshoes and nukes" as the saying goes. You don't have to hit your target with a bullseye in horseshoe throwing contest and in nuclear warfare.

Bush and Cheney attacked Iraq even though they didn't have WMD. North Korea was not attacked because they really do have WMD.

User avatar
fwiw
Posts: 961
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:06 pm

Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Post by fwiw » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:11 am

Charbel wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:31 am
War against Iran not yet started so she can support the starving & impoverishing the Iranian people by blocking their main revenue earner - oil.

Tulsi supports "siege warfare"; starving the human population; making them sick; depriving them of medicine; wrecking their economy; provoking civil war; etc. In short, preventing gaining of the material requisites of food, clothing, shelter & medicine.
Hi Charbel, you are alleging here that TG "supports the starving & impoverishing the Iranian people by blocking their main revenue earner" and that she supports "siege warfare".

But I see no clear evidence of that. Just innuendos loose connections. Do you think that is what she would say if the question was asked to her directly?
... in my opinion

User avatar
Charbel
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:14 am

Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Post by Charbel » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:42 am

fwiw wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:11 am
But I see no clear evidence of that. Just innuendos loose connections. Do you think that is what she would say if the question was asked to her directly?
Pointless reply because I already provided the evidence. Regards :meditate:
DNS wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:47 pm
Of course North Korea was (possibly still is) a threat to the U.S. They have WMD, nukes, and missiles that can almost reach Hawaii, where she lives and it's part of the U.S., the 50th State.
Possibly but an extremely small possibility. A mouse cannot really threaten a cat. The US is too large & powerful to be realistically threatened; just as the bombing of Pearl Harbour in 1941 did not really threaten the USA. Merely a small scratch (plus the USA knew the Japanese they previously supplied with money, oil, arms & technology were coming. Even the Aussies knew the Japs were cruising to Pearl Harbour). The reality is the USA is threatening the world. Regards :meditate:

User avatar
fwiw
Posts: 961
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:06 pm

Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Post by fwiw » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:59 am

Charbel wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:42 am
fwiw wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:11 am
But I see no clear evidence of that. Just innuendos loose connections. Do you think that is what she would say if the question was asked to her directly?
Hi Charbel, I am genuinely trying to understand where you come from.

You have provided half a dozen links and 4 videos and claimed the evidence of something that goes against everything I know about TG is there somewhere. I have read some of them, which were properly sourced in the beginning regarding to the claims made.

But then you claimed she supports "siege warfare". I clicked the links and started reading and found no such thing, although I have not read everything, nor should I, according to Russel's teapot principle. Indeed, you are making a bold claim that requires clear evidence, but you have not made it clear for us. In fact, I have made a qwant search for "tulsi gabbard" "siege warfare" and the number one source turned out to be you on this very page... you can check for yourself
https://www.qwant.com/?q=%22tulsi%20gab ... e%22&t=web

All I am asking is that you similarly provide me an easy way to see for myself that what you claim is true. If you don't, then it makes the claim that much less credible.
Last edited by fwiw on Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
... in my opinion

User avatar
fwiw
Posts: 961
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:06 pm

Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Post by fwiw » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:06 am

fwiw wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:59 am
I have made a qwant search for "tulsi gabbard" "siege warfare" and the number one source turned out to be you on this very page... you can check for yourself
https://www.qwant.com/?q=%22tulsi%20gab ... e%22&t=web
Similar results on Duckduckgo
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22tusli+gabb ... =hz&ia=web

On Google
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22tuls ... ge+warfare

Bing
http://www.bing.com/search?q="tulsi+gab ... ge+warfare"
... in my opinion

perkele
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:57 am

Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Post by perkele » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:40 am


User avatar
Charbel
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:14 am

Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Post by Charbel » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:40 am

fwiw wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:59 am
Hi Charbel, I am genuinely trying to understand where you come from.
1. Tulsi always been in good books of anti-Iranian Sheldon Adelson, Trump's #1 sponsor, who caused exit from Iran Deal and caused the official change in US position of Zionist imperialism (Embassy & West Bank) in Palestine

2. Tulsi has said Iran is world's leading sponsor of terrorism, which refers to Hezbollah & Hamas

3. Tulsi said she is a war-hawk against terrorism

4. Hezbollah helped save Syrian Christian & Monastic towns from ISIS

5. Tulsi says she supports no intervention in Syria but Syria is supported by Hezbollah & Iran

6. Tulsi is caught in contradiction

:straw: Tusli 'Strawwoman' Gabbard :jedi: other paid fake (imo) :toilet:
Last edited by Charbel on Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
fwiw
Posts: 961
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:06 pm

Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Post by fwiw » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:31 am

So yeah, not a shred of evidence she supports 'siege warfare'. Sorry my friend, but your accusations on this point came out of nowhere in the real world

For the rest, it sounds fair enough for the most part, insofar as none of it misrepresents the reality about her, which in several cases remains to be clearly established (although it already is in some others)
... in my opinion

User avatar
Charbel
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:14 am

Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Post by Charbel » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:42 am

fwiw wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:31 am
So yeah, not a shred of evidence she supports 'siege warfare'. Sorry my friend, but your accusations on this point came out of nowhere in the real world
The USA is engaged in seize warfare against Iran; as it previously did against Iraq.

I posted the evidence Tulsi has a hawkish stance against Iran. Must i post it again?

But now she claims to have a difference stance; similar to pre-President Trump

Tulsi was once anti-homosexual but now has changed her mind

Trump, Hillary, Obama, etc, had a history of flip-flopping for votes, imo, just like Tulsi




User avatar
Charbel
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:14 am

Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Post by Charbel » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:57 am

For:


Against:

Just appears to be an attention seeker, to me

For example, in the 2nd video, she says the US should take action against Iran developing ballistic missiles. Why? Iran has a right to. Should Iran be defenseless and slaughtered by US supplied enemies, as it was against Iraq during the 10 year war?
Legislation - Bill Passed (House) (423-2) - Oct. 26, 2017

Tulsi Gabbard voted Yea (Passage) on this Legislation.

Read statements Tulsi Gabbard made in this general time period.

Vote Smart's Synopsis:
Vote to pass a bill that authorizes sanctions against Iran with respect to ballistic missile-related goods, services, and technologies.

https://votesmart.org/bill/23797/61380/ ... -act#61380

Co-sponsors
Tulsi Gabbard (HI - D)

https://votesmart.org/bill/23797/61379/ ... -act#61379
Tulsi appears to be a classic reactionary conservative pretending to be a liberal; a hawk pretending to be a dove.

Total hypocrite that votes for actions against alleged anti-US terrorism but does not refer to US terrorism against other nations:
S 2040 - Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act - National Key Vote

Tulsi Gabbard voted Yea (Override of Veto) on this Legislation.

Read statements Tulsi Gabbard made in this general time period.

Highlights:
Specifies that the federal government can seek court action on a foreign nation that knowingly or recklessly contributes directly or indirectly to persons or organizations that pose a significant risk of committing acts of terrorism (Sec. 2).
Establishes the broadest possible basis for civil litigation against foreign governments and those suspected of directly or indirectly engaging in terrorist activities against the United States (Sec. 2).

https://votesmart.org/bill/21764/57725/ ... -act#57725
To end, I just browsed her entire voting record. While i don't know the exact details of all of the legislations, the impression is her votes are mixed.

Tulsi appears to maintain the myth there is terrorism against the USA rather than terrorism made in the USA. :smile:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 29 guests