Adolf Hitler reincarnated as Rainbow Child SJW

Applying the Dharma to social justice issues – race, religion, sexuality and identity
Charbel

Adolf Hitler reincarnated as Rainbow Child SJW

Post by Charbel » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:58 am

SethRich

Re: Adolf Hitler reincarnated as Rainbow Child SJW

Post by SethRich » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:33 am

Greetings,

Thanks for sharing.

:candle:
"Let us neither be perpetrators nor victims!" (DN26)

"Our civilization is at the point where we need to start discerning between 'Progression' & 'Regression'." (Kabamur)

:candle: "...his name was Seth Rich..."

DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:44 pm

No need to wait for rainbow child SJW reincarnate. All the Arabs in the area need to do is organize and elect non-Jewish members to the Knesset (Israeli parliament). I have often wondered why they never got more organized and just did that. Supposedly Israel is a democracy with representative government, therefore just form a unified (gentile) party and vote for them.

Currently there is the Joint List of some Arab parties and they currently have 13 seats in Knesset out of 120.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_List
القائمة المشتركة‎

Current Knesset seats:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knesset

If all the Arabs in the region voted, they could elect a Prime Minister from the Joint List and it would no longer be a Jewish state, Jewish ruled nation.

lyndon taylor

Post by lyndon taylor » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:17 am

You seem to forget that most Palestinians aren't allowed to participate in the elections.
18 years ago I made one of the most important decisions of my life and entered a local Cambodian Buddhist Temple as a temple boy and, for only 3 weeks, an actual Therevada Buddhist monk.

http://trickleupeconomictheory.blogspot.com/

DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:55 am

lyndon taylor wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:17 am
You seem to forget that most Palestinians aren't allowed to participate in the elections.
The ones who live in Israel are allowed to vote, but most refuse to do so.

edit: actually, they are turning out in higher numbers each election:
https://www.jpost.com/Israel-Elections/ ... ows-394878

Risto J

Post by Risto J » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:15 am

The video is a terrible dog's whistle...

Bundokji

Post by Bundokji » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:14 pm

DNS wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:44 pm
If all the Arabs in the region voted, they could elect a Prime Minister from the Joint List and it would no longer be a Jewish state, Jewish ruled nation.
How does that fit with Israel's insistence in being recognized by Palestinians as a Jewish state as a per-condition to sign a peace agreement?

There seem to be a separation between citizenship and national identity. What are the legal and moral implications of that in your opinion?
'Too much knowledge leads to scepticism. Early devotees are the likeliest apostates, as early sinners are senile saints.' – Will Durant.

DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:30 pm

Bundokji wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:14 pm
DNS wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:44 pm
How does that fit with Israel's insistence in being recognized by Palestinians as a Jewish state as a per-condition to sign a peace agreement?

There seem to be a separation between citizenship and national identity. What are the legal and moral implications of that in your opinion?
Correct, that is the dilemma for Israel. They claim to be a democracy, but if so, then Arabs should be able to flood the polls and vote for an Arab political party and politician. Israel has it written in their constitution that they are a Jewish state. Jews have automatic "right of return" which is basically instant citizenship for a Jew coming from America, Europe, etc. But I assume the Constitution could be amended if the Knesset chose to do so. The best way to test this and see if Israel really is a democracy is for all the Arabs living in Israel to vote for Joint List or other Arab party and see what happens.

You might remember the infamous Meir Kahane, radical rabbi from the 1970s and 1980s.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meir_Kahane

His argument was that Israel cannot be a democracy for the reasons I mentioned, that if it truly was one, the Arabs could easily elect Arafat (alive at that time) or other leader to be Prime Minister of Israel. He called for an Israeli theocracy and was assassinated in 1990.

It's a big paradox that Israel has to figure out. Are they a theocracy or a democracy? I say, let's put it to the test.

Bundokji

Post by Bundokji » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:12 pm

DNS wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:30 pm
It's a big paradox that Israel has to figure out. Are they a theocracy or a democracy? I say, let's put it to the test.
The paradox perhaps has to do with the diaspora. The idea of a third Jewish state is inseparable from antisemitism in Europe, and the fact that most Jewish immigrants from Europe held democracy as an ideal for governing. At the end of the day, collective fear is one of the main reasons why countries are needed in the first place.

Unfortunately, Arabs is helping Israel to lean more towards theocracy than a democracy. I heard that Arafat once said that Palestine will be eventually liberated by Palestinian women wombs, magnifying the demographic threat and revealing his ill intentions. The fertility rate among Arabs is high.

In the midst of conflict, there is very little good will. Even among the Arab peace camp, which i belong to, we use rhetoric that might be conducive to adopting a more pragmatic mindset among our people. To give an example, according to Islamic history, prophet Muhammad entered into an unfair agreement with Arabs (Quraish) who did not believe in his message at that time to dedicate his time for preaching his message. He accepted the unfairness of the treaty for pragmatic reasons. When Quraish betrayed the deal years later, he had much more followers and military might and he was able to get Mecca to surrender under his rule.

While Arabs played a major role in shaping the status quo and what Israel came to be, there are other factors within Israel itself. Fertility rate among orthodox Jews is much higher than the rest of the population especially secular Ashkenazi. Also antisemitism became central to Israel's existence due to its unifying effect. Sometimes i have the feeling that if Israel is left alone, it might collapse from within. They do not appear to like each other!
'Too much knowledge leads to scepticism. Early devotees are the likeliest apostates, as early sinners are senile saints.' – Will Durant.

SethRich

Post by SethRich » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:18 pm

Greetings,
Risto J wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:15 am
The video is a terrible dog's whistle...
Not an argument.

:candle:
"Let us neither be perpetrators nor victims!" (DN26)

"Our civilization is at the point where we need to start discerning between 'Progression' & 'Regression'." (Kabamur)

:candle: "...his name was Seth Rich..."

Charbel

Post by Charbel » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:40 am

Journalist Abby Martin takes on US states who violate US Constitution for Israel. :broke:

Abby made this excellent documentary, which I have watched:

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/gazafights
Attachments
Abby Gaza.png
Abby Gaza.png (494.79 KiB) Viewed 124 times

DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:07 am

Charbel wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:40 am
Journalist Abby Martin takes on US states who violate US Constitution for Israel. :broke:
I believe the Trump and American Jewish argument is that they can now stop BDS due to Trump declaring Israel and the Jews as a race or at least an ethnicity?

Maybe the high courts have to examine Trump's ruling to see if it's Constitutional.